Express yourself with Motorcycle Insurance
It’s more than just a set of wheels. It’s an expression of freedom and individuality.
We have the top motorcycle insurance companies in America to pick from. You get a policy customized to your needs, expert claims service, and unbeatable value.
Customize that motorcycle insurance policy
Our motorcycle insurance policies get you the basics that every biker needs, like Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Comprehensive and Collision, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist, and Medical Payments. We can help you figure out the limits and deductibles that fit your budget.
Then, for added protection, consider customizing your motorcycle insurance policy with:
- Additional Accessory coverage. Cover up to $30,000 worth of custom parts and equipment.
- Disappearing Deductibles. Lower your Comprehensive and Collision deductible by 25 percent for each claim-free policy period.
- Roadside Assistance. Get help on the spot, or a tow to the nearest qualified repair shop, at no out-of-pocket cost. It’s all for just $10 a year.
- Transport Trailer coverage. Get up to $10,000 worth of Physical Damage coverage for your trailer.
- Trip Interruption coverage. Break down more than 100 miles from home, and get up to $500 for lodging, transportation and food while your bike’s in the shop.
Save while you ride
See how affordable our policies are. Be sure to ask about discounts for bundling with an auto or home policy, owning multiple bikes, paying in full, and more.
Get back in the saddle fast when you have a claim
Many of our claims specialists are also bikers. Their passion and know-how will get your bike fixed right and get you back on the road fast.
Accessory protection as unique as the rider
Many riders go to great extremes to upgrade their bikes into something that truly fits their personalities. Whether adding new chrome, saddlebags, handlebars, or even a new paint job, customizing your ride can be pricey. That’s why it’s important to safeguard all those adjustments and additions with Custom Parts & Equipment/Accessory coverage.
Protect all your custom parts and accessories.
- With a Motorcycle policy, you get coverage for all factory-installed original parts and equipment.
- If you buy optional Comprehensive coverage, it includes coverage for up to $3,000 worth of aftermarket parts or accessories that are installed after purchase.*
- Plus, you have the option of buying additional coverage for up to $30,000 worth of aftermarket parts and accessories.
The right coverage for your needs
Before you hit the road, take inventory of your accessories. Check the original bill of sale to see if your dealer installed any aftermarket equipment. Then, contact us to talk about the coverage that’s right for you.